Choosing the right educational institution is as important as choosing a major. There are many options around you. And where there are many options, the likelihood of making mistakes is higher. As a teenager, your career depends largely on where you study. That is why it is very important to choose the one that best suits you. I’m not telling you that, other universities are bad. But obviously, it must be fine with you. For example, you are good at science but have been admitted, which is good for business studies. Or you were admitted to a very expensive college that is beyond your financial capacity and after a few months, you fell behind financially. There are many other examples. So before being admitted, teens and their parents must research all the facts.
Each parent must retain his teenager. But they must pass the responsibility on to their teens. Parents should allow their children to do more research on where they want to study, and parents will supervise and guide their teenager. Adolescence is the time when children must learn to make decisions and gain self-esteem. And to have it, they need the support of their parents.
“Teens should not be pulled back, but pushed forward. So that they learn to explore and make the right decision at the right time ”
Teenagers need to analyze many things before choosing the right institute.
5 key tips for choosing the right college:
1. Don’t rush, take your time and explore further – Finding the right college as a teenager can take time and effort. Do as much research as you can. Search the internet, compare the results of the previous forum, talk to seniors, match your interests, and much more. Take your time, but don’t rush or wait until the last minute.
2. Start planning your college before leaving school: It is very difficult to start thinking about your college admission before leaving school. But now is the right time. Because you won’t find enough time to research and explore universities after graduation. Start exploring yourself, your interests, your financial capabilities, and other staff. Do your research, discuss it with your parents, and you’re done.
3. Stop Following Others: Most of the time, teens and parents make this mistake. They follow the others to be admitted. It is the worst decision for a teenager. It’s like donating your career elsewhere. If they fail, you fail too and you will regret it for the rest of your life. Find the right place for you and choose your destination.
4. Calculate your financial capacity: Financial capacity is an essential factor in choosing a university. Suppose you find a university but do not know the fees and other fees correctly. After a few months, you cannot clear the charges. So it will be a big disappointment. In other cases, some universities grant exemptions or scholarships to students. That is why you have to take everything into account.
5. Seek professional help: Another important tip is to seek professional help. teenager coach guide and supervise teens to achieve their goals and help them overcome their shortcomings. Teenager Coach is a highly trained professional and are a kind of psychology encyclopedia of information about teens.
Contact me today for a free Teenager coaching Session that covers understanding your teenager challenges, obstacles and draw the map for resilience, self confidence, and goal settings. Sessions are available in Dubai, KSA, Jordan, and Egypt