Executives define and guide the general policy and the overall mission of a company and are commonly assigned to the highest levels of the organizational ladder.
Leadership is the opportunity to make great change and achieve the unachievable. However, that comes with a high level of expectation and responsibility.
New leaders, who just got promoted and need to change perspective to macro level management with decision-making abilities instead of a hands on approach as before, face lots of pressure and stress which leads to reduced clarity, poor decision-making, conflict, disengagement, and ultimately ineffective leadership.
It will be totally expected and normal to face one or all the following:
- Difficulty in executing your vision.
- Becoming tired because of resistance.
- Feeling lost in all those workplace conflicts.
- Struggling to adapt to the organizational culture.
- Missing out on opportunities because of being afraid to take action.
- Seeking guidance to accelerate your career.
What if you had someone to partner with you consistently to achieving goals, and overcome any personal or professional obstacles standing in your way?
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching looks beyond the symptoms and appearances of the core issues that affect individuals’ behaviors, getting to the root cause that affects individuals, teams, and organizational performance.
It is a partnership with the leader to empower, enhance, and change the perspective of the leader that enables achieving agreed-upon business goals.
How Does Executive Coaching work?
- If an executive coach is hired by the organization, then a series of meetings need to be held with the management to clarify the goals, personal objectives, results, and scope of work, and to determine the different assessments that will need to be conducted. However, if a coach is hired directly by an eager leader who seeks success, then meetings start directly with that client.
- A series of personalized, one-on-one interactions between the Executive and Coach will take place to go through the objectives, goals, challenges, self-limiting beliefs and lack of skills if any. Reach a new awareness, change perspective, clear-up the roads, and discover options that empower goals, achievements, leadership skills, alignment of individual goals with organizational goals, and building the harmony that ensure executive acceleration toward success.
- Set the action plan, hold the Executive responsible and accountable for implementation.
- Follow and review progress, amend the actions if needed.
- Become a transformational leader who can easily inspire and motivate others.
- Gain self-awareness skills, define what beliefs, behaviors, and perspectives are stopping you from achieving goals.
- Life and work balance to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Create a personal development plan.
- Identify and create behavioral changes needed.
- Empower your leadership skills.