Self-esteem is one’s overall subjective sense of personal value or worth. In other words, how much one appreciates and loves himself. Each and everyone has self-esteem. It is cumulative thoughts that people have about themselves and it plays a very important role in every kind of works. Self-esteem can be categorized into 02 categories. One is healthy or positive self-esteem (I am good, I am worthy) and another one is weak or negative self-esteem (I am unloved, I am not good). Self-esteem can be defined by the following factors:
- Feeling Competence,
- Sense of belonging.
Self-esteem is very much important for all types of works. Sometimes achievement depends mostly on self-esteem. It is a vital fact in life. So all should develop this among themselves from childhood.
Self-esteem is very much important for the proper mental growth of the kids. It builds confidence and motivates doing something good in life. Every parent must help their kids to develop self-esteem among themselves. Teenage is the best time to nurture kids. Teenage is like clayey soil which is used to make any type of shape by the blacksmith. Like the blacksmith, parents should teach their kids the good things and let them build up positivity and self-esteem in themselves. If a teenager, grows up with healthy self-esteem, there will be no doubt he will be successful in his career as well as life. He may fail once or twice or maybe thrice but he will learn how to get up and start again.
If parents fail in the kids’ development stage, it will suffer the kids and parents for the rest of their life. So when parents think they are not good enough to do so, they need to call the professionals to do the job for them without taking any chance. The professionals I am telling about are the teenager coaches. Teenager coaching is not only for kids. Even parents can also attend sessions from them. Teenager coaching is a lifelong solution for the parents and the kids.
Mohammed Delawer, a teenager coach in Dubai said that “Don’t let the teenage wasted by not developing self-esteem in your kids because their career mostly depends on it.”
Some kids get healthy self-esteem by born, some achieve naturally and some need to learn. But it needs to be enhanced, developed, and supervised by the parents or professionals.
There are many possible ways to enhance self-esteem. 5 major strategies to enhance the self-esteem of teenagers are as follows:
- Unconditional Love: Parents’ love must be unconditional. Parents need to assure their kids that their love does not depend on their results, performance, or any other factors. When kids will realize that they do not have any risk of losing their parents’ love to them, the confidence level inside them will develop automatically. Sometimes burden and fear decrease confidence. So unconditional love will increase their confidence level as well as self-esteem.
- Stop social comparison: It is a very serious issue. Sometimes parents compare their kids with other kids in society or school or college. If other kids get higher marks than their kids or achieve something that their kids could not achieve, they often get frustrated and give a lecture to the kids. But one day this frustration of parents will transfer to the kids and the impact will be very bad. Comparing with other kids affect the brain and mind of the kids. So parents need to be very careful regarding the fact. Parents need to think positively and also teach their kids to think positively. They need to acknowledge their kids in small success, encourage them to learn from failure, and also focus on individual improvement.
- Let them fail and teach them to start over again: Sometimes failure is more valuable than winning. Parents need to learn this and also teach this lesson to their kids. Teenagers must keep in mind that, failure is not the end. Rather it is a new beginning. They should not be sad when they fail. They should collect the good things from the failure and restart again. When they will learn it, their self-esteem will go beyond the expectation.
- Let them solve their problems: Parents need to be supportive, it’s true. But they need to leave their kids alone to solve their problems. Solving problems makes a kid ready for his life. For example, if a kid never learns to walk because he has been carried around by his parents all the time, he will never learn to jump. Similarly, kids need to find their problems and try to solve them by themselves. Parents might give suggestions to their kids, but kids need to reach the ultimate solution on their own. It will help the kids to enhance the self-esteem.
- Take guidance from a teenager coach: Teenager coaching is one of the branches of life coaching. Teenager coaching is designed in such a way so that kids get confident among themselves while kicking out all the frustration, stress, and anxieties. The role of a teenager coach to enhance the self-esteem of any teenager cannot be explained in few lines. To guide parents and their kids properly, teenager coaching has been introduced by highly trained professionals with lots of experience. They guide the parents to nurture their kids and also help the kids to self-development. They help the kids to be self-dependent, confident and find out their interests, let them set a proper goal for their life, and guide them to reach that goal. The teenager coaching includes:
- Building confidence as well as healthy self-esteem,
- Setting and achieving goals,
- Stress managing,
- Sharing problems,
- Career choosing,
- Increase creativity,
- Becoming resilience,
- And many more.
Teenager coaching in Dubai is very much famous all over the world. Parents and kids all over the world can attend the course of teenager coaching by making online appointments. Yes!!! Many teenager coaches in Dubai are taking online sessions to stay closer to you. Teenager coaching is very useful for the brighter future of the kids and enhancing their self-esteem.
The opposite word of relaxation is stress. That means if you are not calm, relax, and chilled you are under stress. Stress is a very natural term for the human body. It is a kind of pressure that can be felt by anybody physically or emotionally or both. Teenagers can also feel stress. Stress can make people sick physically or anxious, frustrated, and angry mentally. Stress sometimes can make you motivated and sometimes demotivated. It gives you a push to move on and do something good or pull you down from doing something good. Yes, you deserve a break. Stress without break is not good for anyone. But, you should be aware that, stress is a must for life. No matter how carefree you are, how successful you are, you will feel it or have already felt it but you didn’t realize it. The conclusion is, you have to go through stress at a certain point in your life. So it is your duty not to run away from stress. Rather you need to learn to manage your stress.
Many research shows that the best time to learn any psychologically managerial ability is teenage. So every parent must help their kids to develop their mental health. Stress management ability is a great virtue that can be earned naturally and also can be learned by anyone. But it is a fact that during the teenage period most of the kids have their parents to hold their back. Besides parents, there are certain groups of professionals who are dedicatedly waiting to help teenagers to overcome every obstacle they can face in their life. They are the teenager coaches. Teenager coaching is held by professionals with vast knowledge and tons of experience and they help your kids to grow their stress management level. Not only kids can be benefitted from teenager coaching rather it is so much helpful for the parents. Because parenting is also a major part of the life of the parents which they can learn from teenager coaches.
Teenage can be considered as the development period. Mohammed Delawer, a teenager coach in Dubai said, “Teenage is the best time for mental and physical development. How strong they will be in future is mostly depends on how properly they were guided at their teenage”.
There are many ways that help teenagers to manage their stresses. 5 most effective tips to help teenagers to manage their stresses are as follows:
- Identify the reason for stress and teach them sharing: Before looking for any solutions, it is better to find out the problems. Because without finding the question, you cannot reach the answer. Parents need to identify why their kids are under stress. The issue may not be too complicated as the kids are behaving. So parents need to openly talk to them and teach them sharing is not bad. Rather it gives relief in mind.
This can happen through an open dialogue between parents and their teenagers but parents need to avoid encouraging their teenagers to not express their feelings for example avoid things as;
- Stop crying you are a man!
- It is ok just let it go.
- Identify the signs and help them to be distracted: When kids are disturbed by something and feeling stressed, some signs might be visible in their behavior such as sweating, nail-biting, get sick, and many more. Parents need to observe them properly and help them to distract for that particular time. It will give them relief for a shorter period but it will be so much effective. Distraction is sometimes good and it brings so much positivity and energy to you, but sometimes it is so much bad to destroy your whole life. So in this case, distraction is a much effective way to get relief for a shorter time.
- Teach them to Meditate and Exercise: Meditation and Regular exercise is a great way to relax and decrease stress. They can help ease stress and improve concentration. They give peace to the mind, relax the body, and improve your ability to handle stress. There is no alternative to meditation and exercising regularly. Not only kids, even at the old ages people must do it to lead a healthy life with a refreshing mind. So parents need to make meditation and exercise hobbies for the kids.
- Let kids solve their problems: It is obvious that kids want their parents to solve their problems. But if parents dive in to solve every little problem, their kids don’t have any chance to learn healthy coping skills. I am not telling you to leave your kids alone with their problems. Every parent must help their kids. I am telling the parents to make your kids hero and be the sidekick of your kids. Let the kids try to solve their problems and guide them when they need you. With that, they will gain confidence that they can deal with stressors.
- Get teenager coaching from a professional: This term may not be so much familiar to you. But it is a vital one. A professional teenager coach plays a major role to develop the stress management skills of your kids. The professionals will take care of your kids as a small plant. They will nurture them and guide them as much as they required. And let them bloom like a mature and healthy tree. They will not solve the problems of your kids directly. Rather they will guide your kids properly to solve them on their own. Along with kids, their parents can also attend the teenager coaching. Teenager coaching teaches parenting properly. It helps to grow good relations and understanding between kids and parents.
Teenager coaching in Dubai is very effective for teenagers and as well as their parents and it is getting famous simultaneously all over the world. Dubai is one of the best places for teenager coaching. The professionals having a lot of experiences will help the teenagers to manage the stresses and as well as the parents to learn to parent properly.
Career shifting is a process of taking on a new role that varies from your current or ongoing work experiences. Career shifting maybe sometimes voluntary and sometimes involuntary. You choose voluntary career shifting for improving your lifestyles, job satisfaction, and better remuneration. On the other hand, involuntary career shifting happens due to circumstances. If you break down voluntary and involuntary career shifting, you will find many types of carrier shifting. They are discussed below:
- Promotional Career Shifting: Your job responsibilities can be significantly changed in your current workspace. Suppose, you were working as a designer in a company in Dubai. The company has decided to open another branch in another city of Dubai and also decided to make you the CEO of the company. It is a kind of career shifting. When you are good at your job, you get a promotion but if you get a promotion and move to other responsibilities that don’t guarantee your best performance there. Even you may not be satisfied with your promotion. But if you can cope up with your new job responsibilities you will be satisfied and can keep your work-life balance.
- Reverse Promotional Career Shifting: In this type of career shifting, people get a demotion. Due to below standard performance, your company may choose you to give a demotion with new responsibilities. Suppose, you were a project manager in a data mining company in Dubai and after the demotion, you become the data collector. It will be a frustrating thing for you. In that case, you must take advice from the experts (i.e career coaching) before taking some immature decision.
- Circumstantial Career Shifting: Sometimes life puts you in such a situation that due to bad circumstances you need to shift your career if it is against your will. Any bad circumstances can change your career even your life. You need to be more strategic at that moment. Because a silly mistake in that situation can ruin your whole life. Suppose, you were an immigrant in Dubai and worked as an employee in a company in Dubai. You got a holiday to visit your country and in the meantime, the COVID pandemic started. The whole world locked them down. So, unfortunately, you could not go back to Dubai and lost your job. Suddenly in the job crisis market, it is very tough for you to find a new job in your country in the relevant sector. So without getting any other options, you choose a different sector. When circumstances force you to shift your career, you need to be more strategic in that situation. You must ask for career advice from career coaching that will help you to create a winning plan.
- Complete new career: Are you not satisfied with your current job? Or do you think you can progress more working in a new sector? Then you should start thinking to shift your career. Shifting a career to a new one is always challenging and risky as well. It requires a significant level of dedication and commitment. To find out which career will suit you, nothing will be more helpful than career coaching.
- Entrepreneurship: After doing a regular job for a while, you can think to start a small business. This is considered a risk factor and could not be successful without strong motivation. It needs dedication, skill development, market analysis, and many more.
Five strategies to make career shifting successful are as follows:
- Think about your current career and decide: A major portion of people decide to career shift due to dissatisfaction with their existing career. But before taking a high risk like shifting your whole career think deeply. Are you really want to do it? If you feel stressed in your job or if you think that you are not properly paid think about job switching. Finding a new job is not an easy task but it is way easier than whole career shifting. But if you are determined that you will do great in another career, you are always welcome to take decisions in your life.
- Identify your interests and develop skills: When you have decided to shift your career, identify yourself is the first and most valuable step to be successful. Look back to your past. Evaluate all your interests using self-assessment tools. Self-assessment tools may be a series of questions and answers or a career coach who will guide you in the right direction. When you are done with identification, start developing skills. Create a flow chart of how you can develop your skills of interest. Even in this part, a career coach may guide you.
- Look for available career opportunities: Conduct market research to find out available career opportunities. Shortlist some of them and ask yourself some questions like:
- What do you want in your job?
- Are you capable enough to jump in?
- How different the environment will be?
- How much effort can you give?
- How much worst the situation will be?
The opportunities must be aligned with your interests and skills otherwise failure will be the result. For moving into unfamiliar territory, you might need professional advice from a career coach.
- Make a plan of action: For any kind of successful action, planning is a must. The planning will start with setting up your primary goal and a timeline to reach there. Break down the major milestones like acquiring skills, when to say goodbye to the current career, when and who to start networking, etc. Setting up a good plan of action will make the transition smoother.
- Attend career coaching for career advice: From starting a career to career shifting, from finding a job to switching a job even in networking, in every part of your career you can have career advice from the experts. It is highly recommended that you should spend time with career coaches. Career coaches not only give advice rather they will help you to make the path to your aim. They help you to explore your strengths and skills and also guide you to improve them. Career shifting is a sensitive case. If you win, congratulations. But if you fail there will be a narrow space to turn around. So you must be careful about it. It is not bad to ask for advice and guideline.
Career coaching in Dubai is considerably one of the best places for career advice. Career coaches in Dubai want to be the pioneer in this sector. So they are desperately improving their strategies. People all around the world can also ask for advice from them through online appointments. So without wasting more time and minimizing the chance of failure you should contact a career coach.
Seriously, don’t panic. Just relax for a few minutes, stop thinking about anything and take some deep breathes. That’s it. Are you feeling fresh? Not really? Then you are in the right place.
Everyone experiences the stress of finding a job from one point to another, but COVID has added an extra layer to that difficulty. It is fair enough to be panicked at the thought of remaining unemployed or losing a job. Due to COVID, the global economy has fallen suddenly and it is so much obvious that there are fewer job opportunities within few sectors. But if you look closely, some industries are looking for significant candidates to fill their critical positions. Also, most of the companies around the world have moved towards digital workspace by using technology and a new era has just begun. It may be a great opportunity of finding a job as well. Now a new scope has opened. People can get a job anywhere in the world and they can work from home. In no time, surely the job market will boom again and companies will start searching for worthy candidates. So be prepare and make strategies.
Suppose, during COVID, a company in Dubai is looking for a designer for one of their products. But only the production team is working from the office and they are allowing others to work from home. In this situation, they can ask for a capable candidate from anywhere in the world. So if you are capable enough, you can do the job from somewhere in Asia, Europe, or America to Dubai. Obviously, it is a great opportunity.
If you are still panicking in this stage, you are gonna need career advice and for that, you are gonna need a career coach. Career coaching is one of the best solutions to get career advice and build strategies to move forward in your professional life. Career coaching is held by professionals who have experienced the situations by themselves or observe others in the same situation. Career coaches can be an entrepreneur, highly qualified and experienced HR or maybe a researcher who has a strong knowledge and experience about the career build-up.
The job market is indeed competitive in the pandemic situation and many people have lost their job. But you cannot tell that the recruitment percentage is 0.00%. Obviously, there are scopes that you need to dig down.
six strategies that you can build to get a job during COVID are as follows:
Networking: The most important tip of finding a job in any situation is to build a strong network. If you want any career advice from the experts, networking will be the first one. Maximum job seekers make mistakes in desperation that they limit their strategy to only sending out CVs as many as possible and they completely forget about focusing on networking while networking must be the primary strategy. During the pandemic, job searching is way harder than before. So getting a call for an interview in this situation is so tough. A strong network can carry you to the spot where there is only a 0.01% chance to land an interview and who knows with your charms you can get that job. But keep in mind that, not networking is way better than poor networking. Don’t bother someone who was not on your radar for many years. It is totally against professionalism. Build a strong network and maintain it properly even if you are not benefitted currently. You will surely benefit in the future. Networking is like a tree. Nurture it properly. One day you can eat the fruit. Even if you are not getting a job or not getting any call for an interview, don’t stop maintaining your network. You will thank me later.
Apply Give and Take Strategy: It is one type of networking as well. There are many types of network maintaining strategies. The main theme is that, offering someone for something that he may not ask in return for something you want. You may find it silly but it is very effective. Suppose, one of your friends or ex-colleague works in Dubai as an HR manager and you want to shift to Dubai during COVID. Don’t directly push him to get you a job or help you to land an interview there. Rather list down something that you can do for him and offer him. And when you think it is ok to ask for a favor go for it.
Develop Trending Skills and Capabilities: Sometimes career shifting is not a bad thing. If you are looking for a job when finding a job is the most precious thing to get then career shifting is ok. Career shifting means moving from one profession to another. Suppose you are working as an accountant in Dubai. But due to the pandemic somehow you lost the job. You are jobless and can’t find any other job in the same sector that you are an expert in. Suddenly you do research and realize that getting a job in the digital marketing sector may be easy and it has demand in the market. So you should try for it and develop your skills in marketing. In this type of case, all experts will support career shifting.
Look for Freelancing Job: The freelancing job market is trending. Even in the COVID situation, the market is rising. Company’s all around the world look for freelancers to minimize their costs and get the best work. For a full-time employee, company’s need to pay a fixed salary but when it’s about freelancer they can pay them only for a particular project they need and also there are huge options to choose the best one. So make yourself capable of what you can do best, prepare a good gig, gather experiences and let them find you.
Take Best Preparation For Interview: Everybody knows that finding a job is too hard in this situation. Even getting a call for an interview is so tough. So prepare yourself like this is the last chance. List down some common interview questions, get the best possible answers, face some mock interviews and do every possible thing you can do for it. But if you fail, don’t get frustrated. Start over again.
Attend Career Coaching: When you need some motivation, some strategies, career advice, career shifting, and anything about your career, career coaching is the best option to choose. Career coaches are the experts who can lead you to overcome your panic and frustrations and help you to reach your goal. Career coaching is so much beneficial. Why it is so much beneficial? Because career coaches have the solutions to every problem regarding your career. They will not give you a job. But they will make you capable of finding a job. They will help you build your network, they will take out your strength, they will advise you where you should shift your career and they will also help you to prepare for a job interview. Even there is some career advice that no one ever told you, they will help you to dig them down. Dubai is one of the best places to get advice for career coaching. Maximum numbers of best coaches are practicing in Dubai. It doesn’t require you to go to Dubai to attend career coaching. Anyone can attend their online courses. So anyone from anywhere around the world can join them in career coaching.
The most challenging duty of a parent is parenting. This may sound strange but it’s true. When a kid turns into a teenager the parenting becomes more difficult. A teenager is like a sea. You can never predict when the calm sea becomes stormy. The character of a teenager is unpredictable. Sometimes they may obey you, sometimes maybe not. This is very natural and in fact, it is a sign of the healthy development of your kid. You should not call this disobedient. But everything has a limit. When you set a bar of obedience deep inside you and your kid cross the limit, then you can panic.
There are many symptoms when you can call your teenager kid defiant. These are as follows:
- Always refuse to follow the rules,
- Ready to argue in any matter,
- Being unusually angry,
- Frequently losing temper,
- Intentionally irritating people,
- Never accept mistakes and always blame others,
- Being mean.
When your kid becomes defiant, you need to act smartly. Because in this case, any attempts you will make to control him will affect him negatively. A defiant teen does not want to be controlled by someone else rather he does not appear to have any control over his behaviors.
Parenting is hard work. It’s not like cooking food that tastes bad and you throw it away to cook new food. Parents need to be ready to embrace the worst scenario to help their kids. There are many strategies that parents need to be applied. Sometimes parenting becomes a subject that needs to be learned. Many professionals around you will teach you to parent a teenager. They are called teenager coaches. Teenager coaching is a very effective way to develop parenting skills. Teenager coaching is not only for parents but also for the kids. They help kids to develop their behavior, identify their capacity, and many more.
As said earlier, there are many strategies that parents may apply to deal with defiant teenagers. Some of them are as follows:
Identify the reason: Identification is the most important part to deal with defiant teenagers. For example, suppose you are feeling stomach ache and you go to the doctor. The doctor won’t give you any medicine until he identifies the reason for the ache. Similarly, parents should identify the reason first. Without worrying much, talk openly with your kids. At first, they might try to avoid you. But make him realize that you are always there for him. Stop pushing him too hard to do anything. Let him do whatever he likes to do. In teenager coaching we focus on the reason where it is the starting point of everything, hence you too need to focus on the same!
Think neutrally: Parents need to be neutral. Think first, aren’t you asking too much from your kids? In the teenage, kids want to be independent and they want to make decisions independently. This is natural and every parent must support it. So parents must learn to differentiate between defiant and freedom.
Allow privilege and gift for good behavior: Give and take can be an effective strategy to deal with defiant teenagers. Tell your kids that, they will be gifted or earn more privilege for good behavior and complying with rules and regulations. Otherwise, their existing privileges will be taken away. This can be beneficial but sometimes the effect may be bad. So think twice before applying it.
Listen without judging their opinion: Kids sometimes seek value in their opinion. So when your kids talk to you, it is essential to listen carefully without judging or giving advice to them. Listen to them by maintaining eye contact, so that they could realize that you are fully focused on the talk. Empower the art of active listening to your parents where teenager coaching session is mainly about the coach actively listen to the teenager to identify the actual emotions controls them.
Be aware of the warning signs: Parents need to identify the warning signs of the kids to handle any unwanted situations smartly. There must be some warning signs when your kids get defiant. Try to overcome those signs by talking about something else that your kids like to hear. This strategy may not change your kids’ behavior in a night but trust me you will notice some improvements in a few days.
Get strict and give punishment: If your flexibility and love don’t work, it is ok to be rude sometimes. When you feel that your kid is crossing his limit, he is becoming vulnerable and arguing without any reason, it’s time to be strict. Show him the other side of the coin. Show anger on him, cut his pocket money or restrict his privileges. These actions of parents may be effective sometimes. But don’t get habituated to it. It will negatively impact your relationship with your kids.
Set boundaries on your expectations: As a parent, it is pretty much obvious that you should have some expectations with your kids. But don’t make it a burden on them. Your kid may do something different which is not very well known to society and for this, society may not accept him. But in all cases, the kids may not be wrong. So give them space but you must be aware of what he is doing. It is not impossible that your kid can change the future. So parents must set boundaries on their expectations.
Get support from professionals: The best alternative to the abovementioned strategies is to leave it in the hand of a professional. If you identify the symptoms of uncontrollable defiant behavior get help from professionals. Now the question is “Who are the professionals.” In this sector, the professionals are known as “Teenager Coach”. Teenager coaches will help you to solve your problems. Attend their sessions and suddenly you may realize that it was you who has the problems. Teenager coaches not only teach your kids but they also train your parenting. By attending teenager coaching your defiant teen may start to realize his fault. The coaches also help to build a strong relation and interaction with your kids.
Teenager coaching may be a new term or new word for you but it exists and doing a great job. Dubai is one of the richest and developed countries in the world. And teenager coaching is very much popular in Dubai. Even kids and parents in Dubai are very much attracted to the service. It is also actually service, it is a complete solution for them. There are many teenager coaches available in Dubai who are highly professionals. Following Dubai, many other countries have started these types of programs. With the blessing of technology, you can also attend these sessions online from any corner of the world.
Not sure about all the teenagers, but there are a lot of them who want to make money from their early ages. It is not a bad thing at all. Rather parents should motivate them. Who doesn’t want to earn extra money? It benefits the teenager in many ways. It grows their entrepreneurship skill and also let them help to think freely. It is not obvious that they will be successful in their first attempt. But they will learn to find success in their failure and start over again. Parents should also be aware that if they are not doing anything unethical and illegal.
In the teenage, kids can have many obsessions like branded clothes, shoes, electronic devices, and many more. Earning extra money helps them to fulfill their obsessions. Also, there may be many other reasons for a kid for earning money besides fulfilling obsessions. But is it too easy for a teenager to earn money in teenage? The answer is yes and also no. We are living in the era of technology. There are many scopes to earn but it requires a capability to do so. Technology has given us everything that we need to survive but most of us don’t know the proper use of it. There is a lot of infrastructure around us which can be utilized to earn money. To do so it is very much important to choose the better option. For this, parents and kids both can attend teenager coaching. Teenager coaching can be very much beneficial for the kids as well as their parents. Teenager coaching is held by professionals. They are not only professionals regarding the problem-solving issues of teenagers nor the pathfinder for them, rather they are very much expert in technological subjects also. A teenager coach can guide them properly and appropriately.
A teenager should have a plan in his mind for why he needs money in his teenage. So before jumping into how to make money let’s discuss why he needs money at a very early stage. Some points are given below:
- Fulfilling Obsession: Most kids want extra money at their teenage to fulfill their dreams and fascination. Some likes to use Branded Products, Expensive Electronic Devices, Bikes, Cars, Travelling which are not possible with their pocket money. People can call it to show off and it is one of the most burning subjects in teenager coaching, but everybody must appreciate their thinking. Because you cannot be big unless you think big. So cheer for them.
- Developing Skills: Some kids are very thoughtful about their careers. They make a map for their career during their teenage. They start thinking about earning money and start failing in what they are doing and also start learning and developing their skills in their sectors. This can lead them to be successful entrepreneurs in the future.
- Gaining Experience: Sometimes experience is more valuable than money. Sometimes winning experience is less valuable than losing experience. Every parent must help their kids to gain experience practically from their life. Teenager coaching can help parents and their kids to understand the value of these types of experiences.
- Increasing self-esteem: The intention for making money can increase the self-esteem of the teenager. Kids can understand their capacity and they also learn how to boost it up. It is very much essential for a kid to increase their self-esteem.
Now come to the point on how to make money. In this digital world, there is no need to look for a job on the newspaper route. There is a lot of option for a teenager to earn money by grabbing a computer with internet connection where the buyer can be anyone all over the world.
Five best ways of making a significant amount of money at the teenage:
Dealing with Cryptocurrency: Have you ever heard about “Coin Exchange”, “Bitcoin”, “Litecoin”, “Ethereum” floating around websites and news? That’s because the era of cryptocurrency has been started and they are getting national and international attention. The abovementioned names are some popular cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is a kind of digital money that utilizes computer cryptography to secure financial transactions. Cryptocurrency runs on a blockchain which is basically like an accounting ledger where all your transactions are recorded and visible to anyone forever. Once any transaction is completed it will be stored there and no one can alter it. Now the question is how you can make money with cryptocurrency. There are many ways to earn through cryptocurrency. But the easiest way is buying and selling cryptocurrency. The price of cryptocurrencies fluctuates and sometimes it goes up and sometimes goes down like the stock market. If you have the intention to make money in the short term, it is not for you. Invest your money, wait for the golden time and sell it. That’s it. Some other ways are accepting payment in cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrency mining, and many more. You have to study and research a lot. Without your complete knowledge, don’t jump in it. Remember one thing, it has risk also to face lose. If you are not ready yet, make yourself ready. Study on the internet, talk to those who are already doing that. Or you can attend teenager coaching to know more. The coaches also help you to study in this sector as well.
Selling Digital Product/ Service as NFT: Do you know what NFT is? The full form of NFT is “Non-Fungible Token”. At a certain point, most NFTs are part of the Ethereum blockchain. But an NFT is unique and cannot be exchanged like-for-like. There is extra information stored in NFT. That extra information can be any form like digital art, music, videos, and so on. But you can think what if anyone hacks or just download the file. Don’t worry. That hacked file or the downloaded file won’t contain the information that makes that a part of the Ethereum blockchain. Have you heard that the founder of Twitter sold his tweet with his signature? He sold that as an NFT. The term NFT may be new to you. But in a near future, it will boom. NFT will be the future. To learn more about NFT you must talk to an expert. The expert can be your parents, your teachers, your friends, or a teenager coach.
Work as a freelancer in freelancing websites: Nowadays there are many freelancing sites. Such as Fiverr. There you can open an account for free. People all around the world are looking for the best services. You must identify his skills first and make a good profile according to your skills. Take the orders from the buyer, surprise them with your ability and make money. While identify your skills based on your studies sound a good idea but it is not limited to that and having a teenager coaching session will help you to unleash your power and start your journey!
Take Surveys: Yes, You have heard it right. You can make money by taking surveys. There are many survey sites like Swagbucks, which will pay you for taking surveys. Besides some of them have referral programs where you can earn more by including your friends in the service.
Start a Youtube Channel: It is a very common but very much competitive way to earn money. There are currently more than a million youtube channels. So if you are ready to be a successful YouTuber, prepare yourself. Think about your content, research what people like to see. Your content may be informative, maybe funny but remember one thing, you need to be accepted by the audience. After opening a youtube channel and met some criteria you can make money by allowing ads to be displayed on your videos by GoogleAdSense.
There are tons of other possible ways for a teenager to make money. But all you need is a guide. A teenager coach can properly guide you. He will help you to identify yourself, your ability. Teenager coaching is very much beneficial for the kids. Sometimes teenagers get overwhelmed in taking a decision and make wrong decisions by investing in the wrong places. Teenager coaches not only guide you properly rather they help you not to be misguided.