- Just starting out and unsure which path to take?
- Feeling stuck in your current job? Can’t see a path for career development?
- Are you confused about changing your career?
- Do you want to switch industries altogether?
- Hoping to chase a new passion or avenues?
- Feeling unfulfilled at work or in your relationship?
A career coach will guide you through setting your career goals or pinpoint a realistic definition of why you feel stuck in your career. Why do you want to change? What are your strengths? Why can’t you find a job? It is a process to train yourself to look at the bigger picture and set an action plan.
You don’t need to wait till you are stuck and frustrated, though – a career coach is needed before that. It is the same as “start networking before you need it.”
Be proactive. Don’t wait until it feels like you absolutely detest your job and can’t stand going into the office.
A career coach is not a headhunter or resume writer; he is your guide to exploring your options, setting goals, and reaching those goals.
Ideally, a career coach starts even when you are still attending a university, to guide you and enlighten you as to how bushiness life is. Whether you plan to join corporate ranks or start your own business, a career coach does help in setting your goals with you.
What We Strive to Achieve
- Set major milestones
- Identify career crossroads
- A guide for a strong case for promotion
- How to navigate the politics and prepare for performance review
- Increase self-confidence, self-awareness skills and provide accountability
- Improve career progression