2. Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
3. Customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
5. We may collect and process the following personal data:
• Information provided while using the website (and or mobile application) and our services including your name, address and contact details;
• Any information collected from you as part of our online registration process (such as your email address);
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and in the fulfilment of your orders;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
6. We may from time to time ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We may keep the responses you submit to help us improve our services.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, other than which it was originally supplied, we are required by law to ask you first. We would usually do this via email or post but may use other means where appropriate to contact you.
We may from time to time share your user and/or application data with selected third parties who provide relevant products and services which we feel would be of genuine interest to you. If you do not agree to this use of your information, please opt out as part of the registration process with us, or to change your preferences at any time please email us.
7. You agree that when you send us or provide us with personal information via email (that is, in a message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a form that emails us this information) or via telephone, we will use the information you provide to respond to your requests. You agree that we may forward your email or information to other companies and/or the employees of partner organisations, or contract personnel who are better able to answer your questions.